Suggested Work Flow for Aligning Instructional Practices with Standards and Assessments
Teachers utilize effective, research-based instructional practices and strategies.
- What high-yield instructional frameworks/models are used within each area of instruction?
- What high-yield instructional practices should teachers and district leaders consider as they prepare to implement?
- What components are necessary to support development of high-quality instructional units?
- How will instruction be differentiated to support all learners?
- Are instructional experiences aligned with the level of rigor (thinking) so that students are able to demonstrate mastery of the expected standards/targets?
- Are supports identified in the unit plan for students who have not yet learned the required standards/targets? For students who have already learned?
- What professional learning will be needed to support teachers in understanding and using the identified instructional framework and practices?
- How will implementation of identified instructional frameworks/models and practices be monitored for effectiveness?
Back to On the Same Page 2.0 Home