Coaching 101 for Leaders is a six-hour training designed to assist school and district leaders develop a shared understanding of effective coaching skills, tools and strategies, along with ways to support coaches as they facilitate change. The training will also explore ways to communicate the power of coaching and why the district office needs to support coaching during these challenging fiscal times.
- Engage in activities for instructional coaching best practices, including an assessment of coaching style
- Participate in scenarios around coaching and feedback essentials
- Assess their current coaching landscape
- Develop a plan for coaching success in their school or district
Participants are eligible for Illinois Administrator Academy (IAA) credit upon completion of the course. Participants interested in IAA credit should bring a $15 check as well.
When & Where
- Feb 27, 2018 8 AM - 3:30 PM
850 Warrenville Road, Lisle, IL 60532, United States
- $140 per person
Registration closes in 66 days (Feb 22)
Questions?Arlana Bedard firstname.lastname@example.org