Suggested Work Flow for Reviewing and Selecting Resources
Staff utilizes a variety of high-quality resources to support student learning of the standards.
- Do the instructional materials support the development of student proficiency with the knowledge and skills required by the standards?
- Do the instructional materials provide sufficient experiences that build in a logical way to support student learning of the standards within the grade level?
- Is the resource content progression across the grades consistent with the progression in the standards? (across grade question)
- What are the strengths and weaknesses of the instructional materials?
- If any gaps exist, can those gaps be realistically addressed with supplemental materials?
- Are adequate amounts of materials/resources available?
- What professional learning will be needed to effectively utilize materials/resources?
Back to On the Same Page 2.0 Home