Suggested Workflow for Engaging Parents/Guardians and Community
Parents and community support students, educators, schools, and districts in increasing learning of students in the home and community.
- How will parents be informed about student learning expectations?
- How will parents be involved in reviewing and providing input into curriculum and instructional materials?
- What opportunities for collaboratively supporting student learning outside the school day can be offered in partnership with community organizations?
- What support will the district provide to support ongoing communication of student learning expectations?
- How are students involved in tracking, monitoring, and reporting their learning to parents/guardians?
- What systems are in place to support parents/guardians with student learning at home?
Previous: Reviewing and Selecting Resources
Back to On the Same Page 2.0 Home